Saturday, February 5, 2011
1. You would be really hot if you lost 10 or 15 pounds. Come on guys, even you would be offended if a woman said that to you. So, why would you say it to her and expect her to not be offended?
2. Do you have a hot sister? or Your sister is hot. Seriously boys, there's a good chance you will get dumped for that one.
3. Will you have sex with my friend? He's been really down lately. First of all get him a call girl, because I'm not one and pity sex is the worst.
4. How come your butt doesn't look like the women in the porn movies? If you want a chic who looks like a porn star, then go get one. Not to mention it might get you smacked in the head.
5. I don't know what you think about our relationship, but don't start making plans to marry me. I won't and what made you think I was.
6. What is your favorite sex position? This question is okay as long as you already had sex. But, don't ask it on the first date or the 2nd date.
7. Do you care if I asked that girl if she would be interested in a threesome? Hmmm... most women would be really upset with that question. Unless they are in that kind of lifestyle.
8. Don't you think you've had enough to eat? Dah.... do you think it's any of your damn business.
9. Why do so many more women have blond hair than men? Maybe because they dye it, dork. lol
10. Do you mind waiting in the car while I run in and get some pornos? Some women may be offended because you want to run in and get pornos. Some women may get offended because you didn't think to ask her if she wanted to go in and get some porn too.
No offense, if you didn't know to think before you speak, you do now. Don't take it personally, it's all in the name of fun.
The Do’s & Don’ts of Love
Don’t nag your partner
Don’t make a big deal out of nothing
Don’t criticize your mate
Don’t go to bed angry
Don’t take them for granted
Don’t ever degrade them in front of others or alone
Don’t betray their loyalty & trust
Don’t be selfish
Never, Never be afraid or too stubborn to apologize
Last but not least...... Don’t break their heart
Love them unconditionally
Think before your speak
Be loyal & trustworthy
Appreciate the small things they do for you
Something special for them to show your love
Tell them you love them everyday because you never know when it will be the last "I love you."
Be respectful of their feelings
Always make sure they know how you feel
Make decisions together
Always be committed to your partner & your relationship
Remember why you fell in love with them
Hold them near and dear in your heart & love them forever!