1. "New & improved". Which is it new or improved?
2. "You want to have your cake and eat it too" Hell yeah, who wants cake when they can't eat it.
3. "Are you serious" Well damn, I wouldn't telling you if I wasn't. Why do they always need you to confirm what your saying.
4. "Do I have to?" You know, I'm not telling you for my health.
5. "It's the last place you would look" Well, ofcourse it is. That's why your still looking.
6. Telling a pregnant woman "she is getting fat." First of all she's pregnant & hormonal. So, you asking for it.Second, she's pregnant dumb ass, not fat."
7. "Are you sure?" I wouldn't be telling you unless I was sure.
8. "Are you done yet?" Okay, if they see you are still doing something, why are they asking you "Are you done yet?
9. When they ask "What are you eating?" Why are they asking you when they are looking at you while your eating?
10. When someone asks "Can I go to the bathroom?" I don't know, can you?