Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thank God For Big Sisters



Ahhhh...... (in case you didn't get it, that was a big sigh of relief), the dog is outside and doesn't want to come in and my oldest daughter took the kids to lunch and then swimming. I will have the whole house to myself with no noise. The television is off and the only sound you can hear is an airplane above and the sound of the fan. I had a headache by 10:40 am, yes am not pm. This house was a madhouse this morning, My two youngest were arguing with each other and complaining about everything more than usual this morning. Now, I get what my mother used to say "you kids can drive an iron man crazy." I get it now, it couldn't be more clear to me.
All mother's jinx their children. I was told growing up, "I hope your children turn out to be like you, so you will know just what I am going through." The jinxing stops here, I don't want my children's children to turn out screaming and fighting with one another all the time. That will make them my grandchildren and I will have to babysit them and visit with them. Then that just means I will still be dealing with the children fighting, even when I am old and gray. If I do, just please let me be deaf by that age and I will be able to just turn off my hearing aid when they start to fight and all I will be able to do is to sit back and laugh, because I won't be able to hear them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! New follower via Mom Bloggers Club. Please stop by and visit my site at http://rozkwalker.com.

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Reviews