Monday, February 28, 2011

Getting Over The Winter Blues


It is amazing how eating healthy and going to the gym can completely change your attitude. This morning I woke up feeling sluggish and really didn't feel like going anywhere. I was procrastinating, doing everything but getting to the gym. I forced myself to get up and get to the gym. Walking out to the car, I was looking at the snow and thinking, I am so sick of this crap and I so desperately wish it was spring. I felt so much better after going to the gym and my mood was lifted. I thought to myself, tomorrow is March 1st, just a few more weeks until spring is finally here.
Then I came home and made me a good salad with mixed greens and snow peas with a sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing and a banana for desert. I would have to say, I am feeling much better now and ready for the day.

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful -- as is your blog! Found you on the McHoppin' Monday and am your newest follower!

    Would love if you followed back!
    http://cyn-thenutshell.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!
    ♥cyn♥

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Reviews