Saturday, January 29, 2011

No More Snow!



I absolutely hate grocery shopping when there's lots of snow on the ground. It just really ruines my day. You have to bundle up to go to the grocery store, so your uncomfortable as your going through the store. Then you have the struggle of pushing the cart through the snow in the parking lot and then drag the groceries in the house. Let's not forget all the snow that gets dragged in with the groceries. Then to the most dreaded part of shopping is putting everything away. It's time for mother nature to stop dumping all this white fluffy stuff on us.

10 comments:

  1. Tee shirt shop in Belize....
    Don't really care if I sell anything. I'll just lay in my hammock, drink Belizean beer, and never again wear gloves.
    It's a dream I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream of heading south when I retire. But, that will probably never happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow is like a brand-new vacuum cleaner: it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on Mom Bloggers and glad I did. Sorry you are not enjoying the snow. We skip the bundling; we are mostly just running from house to car then car to school/store/back home. Keep the faith, winter doesn't last forever . . . usually!

    Hope you will visit my site and enjoy it enough to follow: www.babysmartees.blogspot.com

    Happy weekend, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your not the one who has to shovel it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even leave my driveway when it snows! I'm terrified to drive in any sort of wintry condition, which is funny because I live in the Poconos (ski-resort central), so you'd think I'd be used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol. I do okay in the snow. I just dont like driving on the freeways when it snows. Poor girl, you probably have more snow than us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Found you on mombloggers and following. I agree! I think my biggest complaint is the cart. I'm always afraid one of these days I'm just plain not going to be able to get it through the snow. Then what? Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Blogger from BlogFrog ~ MA is getting hit with a double snowstorm ~ I am hoping this icon that you have will pray for NO MORE SNOW for the rest of the winter ~ We have had enough already ~ You have a fun blog ~ hugs and namaste, cz:)

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Reviews