Saturday, January 29, 2011

Battle Over Closet Space

When me and my sweetie decided to get married, we built a custom closet by Ikea thinking it would be plenty of space for the two of us. Well, low and behold, I had no idea how many shoes and clothes he had. This wonderful man has more clothes and shoes than me and dominates the closet space. Keep in mind this closet is 8' long and goes all the way to the ceiling. In addition, we also have a normal size closet in the bedroom, which he dominates with his jerseys.
We custom built the closet so he would have a shoe rack for his shoes going down one side. It has three has hanging sections and a set of drawers. I have one hanging section and a small part of another section for my clothes. I am beginning to think the only way we are going to get enough space is to either buy a bigger house with more rooms or wait until my children leave the nest and take over one of their rooms for clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Reviews