Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Oldest Returns To The Nest


Today my oldest daughter moved back home from North Carolina. Ahhh.. She actually missed us and missed living in Michigan.  When they are teenagers they hate us and can't wait to move out. Then move out and realize it's not so easy and they want to come back home. Either way she is home and it's nice to have her back. I made tostadas and tacos for her coming home dinner. They turned out perfectly. Now, I am really wishing I had bought dessert.


4 comments:

  1. she looks so happy in her picture. Following you back from MBC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for having family return, your dinner looks Amazing! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy the return with you daughter x

    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Reviews