Monday, January 10, 2011

Great Coupon Site

Good coupons are so hard to find. The weekly coupon fliers have few coupons we can actually use. Almost every mom knows how much clipping coupons can save them on their grocery bill. Last week, I purchased a bottle of Advil for .33 cents and this weeks good deals were a bottle of soft soap for .28 cents and two free Yakisoba meals. Kroger had the Yakisoba meals for 10 for 10 and I had two .50 cent coupons. When you shop at Kroger, you get double coupons. This week I had around $30 in coupons to put towards my grocery bill. That's $30 in my pocket. I have been looking for a site that I could actually print coupons I can use. I found a great site that actually has the coupons for the products we use. Check out CouponSuzy.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi, MBC Friend!!! We actually have printable coupons that we make available when we find or get them. We have some that we posted last Friday, if you want 'em, they're yours! Thanks for stopping by our little bloggy world, we were happy to have you! Visit us often. We're now following you :)

    your new friends,
    koco & viking

    kocoandviking.blogspot.com

    p.s. We have a giveaway going on right now and you can linky up your giveaway to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tip. I will be sure to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Reviews