Friday, June 17, 2011

Tick Tock



I was looking forward to sleeping in at least a little bit this morning. However, my internal clock had other plans. I turned off the alarms last night so, I wouldn't have to hear them this morning. What happens?  6:34, I am wide awake while the children are safely nestled in their beds sleeping like babies, while I am wide awake. The funny thing about it is there were times when I would sleep right through the alarm and get up rushing the kids around trying to get them out to the bus on time. Then there are mornings like these where I don't have to wake up and I am wide awake with no hope of falling back asleep. Old habits are hard to break.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, when we are used to waking up regularly at that certain time, we naturally will get up even without the alarm clock. Tomorrow is Saturday, i hope i can wake up a bit later .. I hope that my internal clock will not wake me up too! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I hope I can sleep in a little longer tomorrow. Maybe my internal clock will know it's saturday. lol

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Reviews