Monday, June 6, 2011

Spiders, Spiders, Spiders!!!

I absolutely hate spiders. I don't know for sure exactly what is going on, but there are more spiders than usual this year. Big ugly black furry spiders with stripes. Yikes, red spiders, brown spiders and white spiders. I think with all the rain, it has become a breading ground for spiders. When I was weeding the front shrubs today, I probably killed around twenty spiders with bug spray. I might have to call an exterminator this year, because we are finding a few in the house. I have a fear of spiders. About 10 years ago, I got bit by a spider under my eye while I was sleeping and had to go the emergency room, because my eye was bruised and swollen shut. They put me on an anti-venom and it made me so sick for about two days. So, now I have a real fear of spiders. They can sneak up on you and crawl on you without you even knowing. They are sneaky and ugly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Reviews