Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Maybelline Volum'Express The Falsies



The commercials for mascara drive me nuts. They all advertise long thick lashes. I have lost track of how much money I have wasted on mascaras, trying to get those long thick lashes. I have even invested in the false lashes. Which I regretted later, some of my lashes came off with the fake lashes and the look was just too fake for me.  Well, I have finally done it. I have found the mascara that actually does what it advertises, it gives you those long thick lashes. You can adjust the length and fullness of your lashes by how much mascara you apply. I curl my lashes then apply the mascara until I get the look I want.
Maybelline Falsies Mascara sells for around $5.00 to $7.00 in most stores. I prefer shopping at Rite Aid for my beauty products, because I get a discount every time I shop. Not to mention the $3.00 coupons you get on the bottom of your receipt if you go online and fill out their customer satisfaction survey, which only takes about 3 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Reviews