Thursday, May 19, 2011

Little Girls Grow Too Fast



It is amazing how fast little girls grow. It is time for the Jr. Miss Melvindale Pageant and I had planned on letting my daughter wear the same dress this year. I had planned on changing it a little bit by adding a different color sash and adding a a satin bolero short sleeved jacket to give the dress a different look. All the plans I had made went straight out the window after trying on the dress yesterday, it was way too small. In fact, it's not even possible to have the dress tailored. I was so disappointed, because I found this pretty apple color beaded sash that would have looked so pretty with the dress and after what I had paid for the dress, I was hoping she would at least get to wear it more than once. But, no such luck. I hadn't even realized she had grown that much in less than a year. The pageant is only three weeks away and I will be starting completely over, an extra expense I am not looking forward to. But, she has been really looking forward to the pageant and I can't dissappoint her.

2 comments:

  1. She looks amazing. I have a 10 year old daughter and they sure do grow fast! I am your newest follower from the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She's my little princess. They do grow in the blink of an eye.

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Reviews