Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oprah's OWN Network

Last night I was watching Oprah's new network OWN. She was showing previews of her upcoming shows on her network. I was only watching for five minutes and it sounds a little depressing. With all the daily struggles of trying to find a job and our new financial struggles of going from a two income household to a one income household, I don't need to watch anything depressing. I think Oprah should have left well enough alone and stuck to being a talk show host and doing her charities. There is enough depressing stuff going on in the world. I am not really interested in hearing about the personal struggles of the stars. We hear enough of that on TMZ and Extra. I am not really interested in hearing about how Shania Twain has lost herself. When I watch TV, I am looking for entertainment and something to take my mind off my own problems. If I am going to watch something about someones personal struggles, I would rather watch something about the average persons struggles and how they are dealing with them, because maybe I can get something from the show that can relate to my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Reviews