Thursday, January 13, 2011

Naughty Kitty Gets Stuck

There were many mornings sitting here in the kitchen with the curtains closed, drinking my morning cup of coffee and wondering why does this set of curtains have little pin holes and the others don't? With the curtains closed, you can see the sun shining through the pin holes. I always thought it was the cat making the holes, but I haven't caught her until last night when she got stuck hanging on the curtains. My husband and I were sitting there watching television last night when my youngest Sammy frantically yells from the kitchen, "Mom, come here, Sasha is stuck." This time the guilty little kitty couldn't run away when she heard foot steps coming her way, she was stuck hanging there for us to find her. I wonder how long she was hanging there before Sammy discovered her? It was hard to yell at her because, I was too busy laughing at the scene of her hanging there on the curtain with no way to get down.

1 comment:

Amazon Reviews