Sunday, January 9, 2011

Football Season Is Coming To An End Soon

Hey ladies, football season is coming to an end soon. My hubby watches the NFL games and college football. So, I get a double whammy during football season. The Superbowl is next month and we will have our husbands back again soon. But, not before we get bombarded with the Superbowl commercials. It's a good thing football season is in the winter when I am not too interested in wandering out in the snow or I might lose my mind. We love our husbands dearly football games and all.

2 comments:

  1. Great page Mrs. E! I'm following you
    And thanks for stopping by mine :)
    As for football season - I CANNOT wait for it to be over...but then baseball will begin. yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I know. But, I can pull him away from the television a little more than I can during football season.

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Reviews