Monday, December 21, 2009

The new year...

I really hope the year 2010 turns out better than the year 2009 has started and is ending. This has been a very difficult year in many ways and the year 2010 could not come soon enough. Many things have changed this year and I cannot say they have changed for the better. Maybe the year 2010 will bring me a little hope that things will get better in the future. However, they way this year has gone it is getting a little difficult to be optimistic.  It has just been one thing after another this year. Don't get me wrong, there are a few things in my life that bring me joy.I know one would say I should be grateful for what I do have; well I am most of the time. It's just that sometimes the struggle is a little tiring. I used to be very passionate about life and always looking for ways to improve my life and strive for more. Nevertheless, lately that flame is dwindling and I am running out new ideas. I used to be a strong independent woman and I thought I could overcome anything; this year has been very sobering. Somehow I lost her and I need to find that woman inside of me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Reviews